- Contact Person: Mr. Joe Zhao
- View Contact Details
SUNGO cryogenic valves are available in different designs. The first design is the Bolted Bonnet,with male-female joint,spiral wound gasket,made in F304L/graphite,ring joint gasket are also available on request. The second design is the welded bonnet,with a threaded and seal welded joint. On request a full penetration strength welded joint is available.
The cryogenic valves are available in gate and globe design configurations. Valves are designed with an extended bonnet for use in cold services to-196 degrees ℃(-320 degrees F).
1. Full port or conventional port
2. Two piece self-aligning packing gland
3. Bolted bonnet with spiral wound gasket,threaded and seal welded bonnet
4. Integral backseat
5. Pressure relief hole on seat(for gate valves only)
6. Socket weld ends to ASME B 16.11
7. Screwed ends(NPT) to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
8. Special extension lengths on request
9. Soft seats for globe valves on request
10.PTFE stem packing on request
11.Special low temperature testing on request
12.Outside screw and Yoke(OS&Y)